artyfacts
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 1, 2010
- Messages
- 1,183
- Reaction score
- 1,355
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- South Jersey
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
daroofa said:I think the first piece is an adjuster/knob from an oil lamp.![]()

daroofa said:I think the first piece is an adjuster/knob from an oil lamp.![]()
creskol said:kuger said:Great I.d!!We dont need no stinkin pictures!!![]()
Well Darn .. Here I thought he had found a township sign from PA![]()

creskol said:Well Darn .. Here I thought he had found a township sign from PA![]()
I'm not even going to ask about the origin of the Old Climax Road south of town.Kenosha Kid said:creskol said:Well Darn .. Here I thought he had found a township sign from PA![]()
Nice to know there are other states with towns of the same name. I'd first thought of the one in NC from when I was stationed there. Always thought the town was "conveniently" located between the Walnut Lane Bed & Breakfast and the Rocking F Farm.I'm not even going to ask about the origin of the Old Climax Road south of town.
Anyway, pics of the other two items would really help ...
There is another town in Pa thats name is MUCH more to the "point".
Kenosha Kid said:creskol said:Well Darn .. Here I thought he had found a township sign from PA![]()
Nice to know there are other states with towns of the same name. I'd first thought of the one in NC from when I was stationed there. Always thought the town was "conveniently" located between the Walnut Lane Bed & Breakfast and the Rocking F Farm.I'm not even going to ask about the origin of the Old Climax Road south of town.
Did you ever get down to Hornytown? on your way to Lizard Lick
Yeah NC has some Weird names! I think I might stop in Intercourse next time Im in PA.
![]()