What's new

Three Investigators Books

I read them all when I was a kid and had the entire series. I saw one recently, but can't remember which thrift store/flea market that had it. If I find it again, I'll let you know.
 
thanks those were my favorite for sure.. I'm also looking for blue hardy boys hardbacks , the vintage ones from the 50's and 60's ..
 
WOW, thought I was the only one. I got alot of books in school when the book mobule came by, the teacher gave you a little booklet and you checked off which books you wanted to buy. I bought alot, every year. These are whats in my house, I have boxes of all my old books out in the shop. I also have all those old 60`s Hardy Boys books, I got them every year for my birthday or Christmas. I am a packrat as well. I have kept all my Sgt. Rock and G I Combat and Richie Rich and all the Disney comic books from the 70`s. I know I have alot of the beetle bailey and charlie brown paperbacks and Luke short and max brand I have every book written by Louis L Amour too

my kids love to go through my boxes and find something new to read
DSC09611.jpg
 
Are you trying to sell your Hardy Boys books? If so, send me a PM
 
not right now,sorry, my son is working his way through them. He said I have better books than the school library. I`m like you, I like to let my kids read what I read back in the day. I will keep my eyes out for some for ya
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom