What's new

Three little Indians and gold

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got 1864, 1883, and 1903 Indian heads this morning as well as my first gold( I think) ring.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    473.1 KB · Views: 196
Upvote 34
Congratulations on the Indian Head Cent recoveries. The ring looks like it has some nice detail.
 
Nice tribe of Indians and that's a nice ring too!
 
Nice IHCs and GOLD! Congrats.
 
Looks like gold to me :)
 
Looks like "old" gold!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
 
Your doing good. 3 IHPs and a gold ring. Must be a good site. :thumbsup:
 
Good job keep it up!
 
Yeah Baby !!!!!!! Awesome! Great finds !! HH
 
I would love to find an IHP or a gold ring...now I am jealous.
Nice finds
 
Looks like a nice little Victorian signet ring. I found one last year, no marks but it's gold.
 
It looks to be marked "14" on the back but very small writing. This site is great. I have found more 100+ year old items than clad and memorial cents. A site like no other I know. I'm guessing it has been hunted in the past but with inferior machine and or inexperiened dectectorist
 
Very nice goodies
 
Nice hat trick on the tribe, good score on the ring..
 
Great finds !
 
Congrats on your first gold, like them IH'S...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom