Three more silver!!!!

Revrob

Jan 24, 2016
Cherry Valley
Detector(s) used
At pro, Nokta FoRs CoRe, equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
CM160906-17242902.jpgCM160906-17240701.jpgCM160906-17245003.jpgCM160906-17250904.jpgCM160906-17252505.jpgCM160906-17255806.jpg

Three more off the list! Having a great couple of days. :headbang:

Upvote 19
Good ones to check off the list. I like the look of the barber coins. Always nice to see one of those turn up. Congrats!

Thanks for checking it out. A barber dime has been a want for a while, never even thought about getting a barber 50.

Two very nice Barber coins in that lot.Not many Barber half dollar coins have been posted lately ,and yours is in great shape.

Those are pretty coins,,
My War Nickels usually come out of the ground very dark or discolored. How did you clean those coins??
Good saves

Those are some nice coins I keep all my coins in a display case the silver ones and old rare ones.Also got a jewelery case cant keep kids and wife away from. Sounds like you got a good spot for silver!!Thanks for sharing your finds keep it up!!!

Those are pretty coins,,
My War Nickels usually come out of the ground very dark or discolored. How did you clean those coins??
Good saves

Believe it or not they came out of the ground like that, i try to stick to soap and water when cleaning, if something is really dirty i just do the peroxide thing, but these all came from the ground prety clean. The dime was only three inches down.

Great score with the half! Just got my first one 2 weeks ago. Took me 3 years. Not an easy coin to find anymore. Cheers

Great looking coins. Those Barber coins are fun to dig. Congrats on your first.

Sweet barbers and a OD nickel, Sweet!!

Very nice...I like the details on them...I have yet to find a silver coin... All I have found is a silver ring

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back