tesorobandit
Jr. Member
- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 87
- Reaction score
- 31
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- tesoro vaquero, bandidoII Umax, garrett 250, ETG ( eyes to the ground)
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi All ,
I have three puzzlers. First, the short nose bullet-not the impact one- has a peculiar base that I eludes identification. There is a primary ring then a conical impression thoughts? Next is a bras "B" . Seems too big for a kepi. next is a copper bullet shaped container with what seems a cap that I dare not pry off because when I shake I hear a grainy shake sound. 2 1/2 " long. Rather light to hold.
Thanks
TB
I have three puzzlers. First, the short nose bullet-not the impact one- has a peculiar base that I eludes identification. There is a primary ring then a conical impression thoughts? Next is a bras "B" . Seems too big for a kepi. next is a copper bullet shaped container with what seems a cap that I dare not pry off because when I shake I hear a grainy shake sound. 2 1/2 " long. Rather light to hold.
Thanks
TB
Most likely dried up lip stick I've got quite a few over the years some are neat with cool figures & such on them,but below is one much like yours.As said check the end most are marked with Co.Names.







