What's new

Three tokens and three pennies the saga continues

The Recovery Agents

Full Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2010
Messages
138
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola Vaquero Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
000
 
Last edited:
Great job! At this rate, you may never have to go to Burger King ever again - you are fed for life!
John in the Great 208
 
That's amazing to come across that many tokens in one location. Love finding those Canada LC, they really hold up well in the soil. Nice spot!
 
Someone gave those kids a bunch of them tokens so they could lose them just for you. How cool is that!
 
Congrats RA on more cool tokens! :thumbsup: Your geared doodad and the other flat, round piece I believe are clock parts. Good luck on the continuing saga! :icon_thumleft:
Super stoked can't sleep again! LOL Have also had that problem after successful evening hunts. :drunken_smilie:

HH
 
I remember seeing the pics before, however, I do not see them now. Congrats anyway on sweet keepers!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom