Kevo_DFX
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2008
- Messages
- 567
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greensburg, PA
- Detector(s) used
- DFX
Hi there all,
Dug this on as farm where I have dug a colonial opper and clad coinage. Any ideas on what it came from? I thought it was from a flintloce rifle where the flint would strike the plate to provide a spark, but apparently I was wrong!
Thanks for lookin!
Kevo
Dug this on as farm where I have dug a colonial opper and clad coinage. Any ideas on what it came from? I thought it was from a flintloce rifle where the flint would strike the plate to provide a spark, but apparently I was wrong!
Thanks for lookin!
Kevo
Cap gun comes to mind, but the mechanism is unlike any I've seen.
The smaller end looks OK to me. I think you simply lift. 






