NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Aug 21, 2012 #1 Just kidding!! Even I'm not that bad!! I guess it is a blunt or a broken point reconstructed into a scraper. What do y'all think? Upvote 0
Just kidding!! Even I'm not that bad!! I guess it is a blunt or a broken point reconstructed into a scraper. What do y'all think?
BeachComber7 Sr. Member Joined May 12, 2012 Messages 462 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Coast-Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer and Tesoro deLeon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 21, 2012 #2 It's nice, whatever it is!
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2012 #3 exhausted point turned into a scraper. I like them.