What's new

Thursdays box of halves

Saabman

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
585
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
F75
Thursday's box of halves

was another skunk. One more box for the week and then I'm off to SC for relic hunting! Good luck next week everyone - hope everyone finds a lot of silver!!!!

Roger
 
Upvote 0
Re: Thursday's box of halves

I had a long string of skunky boxes as of late, then I hit a decent one. Your turn is next! :icon_sunny: Hang in there.

apush :read2:
 
Re: Thursday's box of halves

Thanks APUSH!! Maybe a week off is just what the Dr. ordered!!!
 
Re: Thursday's box of halves

Keep plugging away Roger, it'll happen.

HH

Nick
 
Re: Thursday's box of halves

I have only found a couple nice halves one looks like it has never been circulate I am thinking of sending it off to be graded does anyone have any idea of the costs to grade a coin these days.
 
Re: Thursday's box of halves

There is always next time. Nice flag !
V
Rich
 
Re: Thursday's box of halves

Bummer! I feel your pain. 8 skunks for me in a row.
 
Re: Thursday's box of halves

freddy williams said:
I have only found a couple nice halves one looks like it has never been circulate I am thinking of sending it off to be graded does anyone have any idea of the costs to grade a coin these days.
freddy, im not trying to be rude, or offend you in anyway, but posting about getting a coin graded under a topic about someones half dollar roll finds is not a good way to go about it. Rather, you would be better off, and would get more replies if you started your own topic (maybe w/ pics) about grading coins. This also helps reduce the risk of clutter on the topic about Saabman's boxes of halves. I hope this helps, and again, im not trying to be rude, or be offensive, rather help you out on getting more replies to your question, and maintain a great level of order on the forums. keep it up and hh!
 
Re: Thursday's box of halves

Saabman, thats too bad that you were skunked AGAIN! that is really depressing, and i hope your boxes start producing HUGE amounts of silver on a regular basis very soon! keep it up and hh!
 
Re: Thursday's box of halves

Good luck relic hunting show us some pics
Tom
 
Re: Thursday's box of halves

Saabman,
Sorry to hear about the skunk, those long droughts are tough to weather. Hope you dig some good treasure down in S.C.
When you get back, maybe the silver will be flowing again.
Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom