A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Sep 14, 2013 #1 Thursday's Hunt I looked in two fields Thursday afternoon and found these. The first two have unfortunately visited the plow. I really like the material in the one on the right. It has a nice stripe of brown in it. I found the nice point in the second field. Upvote 0
Thursday's Hunt I looked in two fields Thursday afternoon and found these. The first two have unfortunately visited the plow. I really like the material in the one on the right. It has a nice stripe of brown in it. I found the nice point in the second field.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2013 #2 Real nice finds
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2013 #3 Nice! It is always special when you find that uniqueness of design in a points makeup.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2013 #4 Still better than what I have been pulling lately. Nice finds Americus
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2013 #5 Nice finds !!!!!