A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Dec 5, 2013 #1 Thursday's Hunt Today I went back to the field I looked yesterday and found these two. Upvote 0
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2013 #2 Those are super fine
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2013 #3 You lucky person you! Very Nice! We had about a foot of snow, with blowing drifts. And this mornings temperature was -18.
You lucky person you! Very Nice! We had about a foot of snow, with blowing drifts. And this mornings temperature was -18.
F Flea-bit Monkey Sr. Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 275 Reaction score 364 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 5, 2013 #4 WOW! I would have a hard time looking anywhere but that field. Very nice. That top pic is so cool. sixeight
WOW! I would have a hard time looking anywhere but that field. Very nice. That top pic is so cool. sixeight
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2013 #5 Wow Americus you are killing it this yr. That first one has a strange colored tip on it and the 2nd one I found a point this yr made out of the same type. Dont know the type as to what its called but I like it.
Wow Americus you are killing it this yr. That first one has a strange colored tip on it and the 2nd one I found a point this yr made out of the same type. Dont know the type as to what its called but I like it.
outlawatheart Hero Member Joined Jan 19, 2011 Messages 815 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Hamilton County IL. Detector(s) used White's DFX Spectrum Dec 6, 2013 #6 that first point is a looker...beautiful find.