What's new

Thursdays take

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Thursday's take

Hit about ten banks. Couldn't locate a large lot of hand rolls but managed to nab 8 40% and 1 90% mostly from tellers trays. I also found a 1964 dime and a 1961 15 Kopek (from the former Soviet Union).

I'm four short of my goal of 80 silver halves this week. I'm taking a road trip on business early in the morning and will be done at 8:45 a.m. (just in time to hit the first bank). I will have about two and a half hours to hunt before I have to zoom back north for my next business obligation. I'll be in a depressed area that I have never hunted before (plus it's Friday) so I'm optimistic.

Grab that silver everyone!!

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Re: Thursday's take

Good luck!
 
Re: Thursday's take

I am optimistic as well - that you will score. Me - Haven't even found a single clad this week !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom