What's new

Thursdays Take.......

  • Thread starter Thread starter LJ
  • Start date Start date

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thursday's Take.......

I was hoping to hit another box like yesterday's box of 95 but it didn't happen. Although I believe today's silver came from the same stash. I did pull a 76-S silver proof.

Maybe tomorrow.......that's what keeps me going back......ha!

Today's Total......

3-64's
1-65
5-66's
9-67's
9-68's
5-69's
1-76-S Silver

33 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P3280001.webp
    P3280001.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 355
  • P3280003.webp
    P3280003.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 341
Upvote 0
Re: Thursday's Take.......

Love those stacks LJ, keep it up (and I'm sure you will). Are you one of the most tenacious CRHers? As Justin Wilson would say "I guarantee!" :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Thursday's Take.......

Still a great haul LJ. My Thursday boxes are now Friday. The vault teller took the day off and the money hasn't been put on the books yet >:(
 
Re: Thursday's Take.......

Way to go LJ.

Keep up the good work.

I got stuck in traffic this afternoon. They are painting the bridge. I made it to the bank at one min after four so I have to wait until tomorrow. I have someone coming to pick up a puppy in the morning.

Oh well

HH
Cat
 
Re: Thursday's Take.......

Nice bunch of keepers to add to the LJSF  :wink: keep hitting  that stash they seem to come they come in bunches .... possible mini silver vein there hmmmm ....best of luck with your next boxes and may you hit a bonus box or 2 , Ed
 
Re: Thursday's Take.......

Very nice. The way my boxes have generally been lately that would be a very nice take for me. Congrats.
 
Re: Thursday's Take.......

Silver_Fox said:
Still a great haul LJ. My Thursday boxes are now Friday. The vault teller took the day off and the money hasn't been put on the books yet >:(

I guarantee it was put on the books, it just wasn't verified yet. All incoming shipments must be verified by the vault teller before they can be distributed. Within moments of coming into the bank, the shipment was put on the books as everything needs to be balanced every night.

Of course that's splitting hairs because the end result is the same, couldn't get the boxes even though they were sitting right there. I've been in that situation and that sucked.
 
Re: Thursday's Take.......

You're tempting me to cross the border!
Nice haul!
 
Re: Thursday's Take.......

Thanks all......

TXTim said:
You're tempting me to cross the border!
Nice haul!

You can come across on one condition only Tim....................You know we are still silverless with these DFX's.........I am taking you up on your previous offer, teach us how to find silver with these things.......

We have tinkered with different settings but still no silver.......HELP!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom