• IMG_20181029_222609.jpg
    IMG_20181029_222609.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
No. It was in a box of other brass pieces at auction. Thanks

Upvote 0
What kind of back story. That's all I have

Upvote 0
What kind of back story. That's all I have
I'm sorry. I wasn't being sarcastic. I meant that your back story was fine. And I'd agree with your ID but others may chime in with differing opinions.

Upvote 0
Tibetan Brass Double Dorje Vajra. Does this seem accurate?

100%, you guessed it. Only knew of the double existing on flags and symbols until you started this thread and I googled it. nearly nine inches and for sale between 15-90 bucks.

Cool find; but what does the double mean, I know the normal one, and only heard that it was for symmetrical reasons on the flag.

Upvote 0
I thought you meant some marking on it and I can't find any. Thanks I didn't think you were sarcastic, I appreciate the help .

Upvote 0
Thank you. This measures 7" across and 2" wide. What does the double mean compared to normal. Thanks

Upvote 0
dude I was not being sarcastic in any manner, those where the measurements I found online when I looked it up.

Not sure what the double means, asking you the same mate, figured you may know since you ID the thing.

Upvote 0
Nice ID OJ

Not me mate, poster figured it out and I think was just look to confirm. Only ever seen doubles on flags my self, just not sure what the double means.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back