Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2008
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm trying to document my 'surface treasure finds'... Also trying to get back on the ebay wagon. So hard to find the time... I don't know how you guys find the time to list everything. I'm creeping into the hoarder zone. It's ok when it's shiny stuff though, right? Right....??

At any rate, I dig with the Hoover Boys on Youtube and people were encouraging me to share my thrifting/yard saling picks, so I bring you: "Urban Treasure Hunting" A hack-job video series with no promise that I'll be able to keep it up! Hahah!

I hope you enjoy the latest pick:

GL and HP (Happy Picking)

Brad

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. I would like to do a video on my stuff that I find sometimes, however it's kind of ironic because I don't have any time. I spent too much time listing my stuff on line instead.

And not to mention sometimes I buy so much stuff I don't know if anybody really cares to see all of it or not. Lol. But thank you for the video. They're always exciting to watch!

Also I wanted to say I found the same exact cross not too long ago. I have no idea what I got out of it but same one at a thrift store for like $12.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread