What's new

Tiger striped bifercated knife? Late Archaic?

Christ_in_you

Full Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I thought I would try to get some better pics. I'm still excited about this one. Ray
 

Attachments

  • pictures 129.webp
    pictures 129.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 375
  • pictures 127.webp
    pictures 127.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 369
  • pictures 128.webp
    pictures 128.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 374
Upvote 0
Christ_in_you said:
I thought I would try to get some better pics. I'm still excited about this one. Ray
I,d be excited too! I bet you won,y see any repro,s of that one lol Nice point!

Jeff
 
Check it out CIY finally got a camera that takes identifiable pics....
 

Attachments

  • tiger 2.webp
    tiger 2.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 266
Judging from where you're located, it's either a Rice Lobed or Cossattot River. Which would put it early - mid Archaic. Is the base ground on it at all?
 
Yes, the base is ground.....I just love this piece..Thanks Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom