What's new

TIGERS DID IT!

buscadero

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
They swept Oakland Today! Won 6-3, w/ a 3 Run Homer by Ordonez in the 9th Inning! WORLD SERIES Here we come! HORRAY!!!!!
 
TIGERS WIN THE PENNANT!!!! TIGERS WIN THE PENNANT!!! TIGERS WIN THE PENNANT!!!!

Amazing, from losing 120 games in 2003 to the World Series!!!!

I'm loving it!!!

I Believe!!!!

:) ;) :D ;D :o ::) :) ;) :D ;D

DM
 
So what about the game, I wanna know if there are any lost coins on the field.

Sandman
 
Im a Cub fan............... >:( but I am rooting for Detroit! Just hope they beat the Mets in the series, Im not a big Card fan (Cards are in the same division as Chicago & our biggest rivals) ;)

A big Congrats to all the Tiger fans, you have a lot to be proud of!!! ;D
 
The Comerica Park stadium where the Tigers play now is new, but they are talking about tearing down the old Tiger Stadium at Michigan & Trumble. I would love a chance to MD the field before they do. I wonder if anyone has ever done this in a similar situation? I hope someone has enough sense to do this correctly and salvage as much as possible.
 
sleeepy said:
The Comerica Park stadium where the Tigers play now is new, but they are talking about tearing down the old Tiger Stadium at Michigan & Trumble. I would love a chance to MD the field before they do. I wonder if anyone has ever done this in a similar situation? I hope someone has enough sense to do this correctly and salvage as much as possible.
Sandman said:
So what about the game, I wanna know if there are any lost coins on the field.

Sandman

testing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom