What's new

Tiki bar project

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
644
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Recently finished up a little poolside decor and thought I'd share a few pictures being that most of us on Tnet most likely enjoy beach themes.
Sorry for the crappy pics! The lighting is really tricky.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Attachments

  • image-3213242138.webp
    image-3213242138.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 132
  • image-1913278800.webp
    image-1913278800.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 125
  • image-390960041.webp
    image-390960041.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 120
  • image-2599581636.webp
    image-2599581636.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 132
  • image-1763330943.webp
    image-1763330943.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
Careful with the Tikis !
Some are good, some not so good, some have really bad meanings.
 
Last edited:
I WOULD HAVE MADE A CURIO TOP WITH THE GLASS TOP WITH FINDS UNDERNEATH
BUT WHAT YOU GOT THERE LOOKS AWESOME
 
Nice job. I am selling this house and Ill miss the bar the most..

ForumRunner_20140521_061603.webp



ForumRunner_20140521_061650.webp
 
It belongs to Spain, they enslaved, murdered, and stole it first.
Bottle caps fear me.
Dennco2000 ,good sense of humor and the tikki thing ain't too bad either.
 
Nice job...what time is happy hour...Im not kidding. :laughing7:
 
Nice lookin Tiki bar L.I.R.! Looks like I have the same stools at my Tiki... ChEeRs!!
 
Thanks guys. Would be cool to see your tiki bar diggin Dave.

That would depend on where about in Florida you're located in Lookin Down! Gulf coast or east coast?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom