What's new

Till Find

Mac232

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
674
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if this is the right place to post but I just had to share this . There,s a clerk at my local store that keeps an eye out for me for half dollars and other things , last night she gave me a call and said she had something and to come right there . Well , I went on over and she showed me this ........

I about fell over , someone came in and spent this for a dollar :o well , we chatted and I gave he a dollar and came back home , here,s hoping the guy comes back again .
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0618.webp
    DSCF0618.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 364
  • DSCF0619.webp
    DSCF0619.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 370
  • DSCF0620.webp
    DSCF0620.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 355
Upvote 0
Well, I am thrilled for you (as that is a major score), but a little disappointed for the person who turned that in. I guess there will always be treasures out there for people who are smarter than the average person (and the bar seems to be falling every day).
 
1 2000 P One Ounce American Silver Eagle Bullion Coin Minted at P

Great Score to have it at face. This ones carry a big premium even when silver is low.

DW
 
Never found one of those yet. Congrats

Golden Silver
 
You Gave her A Dollar?......

I guess she wont be calling you again!

Mojo
 
Wow, I've never seen a "circulated" silver eagle before - that puppy's seen some miles!
 
amazing congrats! we had 2 of them spent at the post office buying stamps :icon_scratch: what is the matter with people
 
Nice Find :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I got one within the first couple of weeks of CRH. First and last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom