firecrest789 Jr. Member Joined Oct 21, 2007 Messages 43 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Rome, NY Detector(s) used Lone star Nov 8, 2007 #1 Just one silver 1964 dime Still good though! Really scratched up though Attachments till117.webp 4.6 KB · Views: 199 Upvote 0
ivan salis Platinum Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 16,836 Reaction score 3,816 Golden Thread 0 Location callahan,fl Detector(s) used delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too Nov 8, 2007 #2 take em as they come
LadyDigger Bronze Member Joined Jun 7, 2006 Messages 2,189 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Beach Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Nov 8, 2007 #3 Nice Find! There's more out there still! Found a 1984 S Nickel (Proof) the other night!! I was so excited! Don't you love this TILL DIVING HH, Annmarie
Nice Find! There's more out there still! Found a 1984 S Nickel (Proof) the other night!! I was so excited! Don't you love this TILL DIVING HH, Annmarie
Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Nov 8, 2007 #4 I got a '56 Rosie yesterday at Party City when I went to restock my supply of chocolate coins I give to tellers. They are .99 each and I got 10- paid in half dollars $9.90 and got a silver dime for ME trouble- good day. HH Mark
I got a '56 Rosie yesterday at Party City when I went to restock my supply of chocolate coins I give to tellers. They are .99 each and I got 10- paid in half dollars $9.90 and got a silver dime for ME trouble- good day. HH Mark
renegade_7 Hero Member Joined Jun 10, 2004 Messages 977 Reaction score 87 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Nov 8, 2007 #5 It's still 90% silver. I'd take it!