Time Searchers have a new video out called "The Colonial Blockhouse"

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X3 & X2 and X5. Whites spectrum & silver eagle ll. Garrett ADS 4.
Time Searchers have a new video out called "The Colonial Blockhouse"

We did some different stuff on this video that it makes it look like you are on Mars or something. Let me know what you think? Thanks guy & gals and hope you all like it.

On this program number “9” part one of 4 parts; Rodger” The Time Searcher Blissman & Bill” The Colonial relic hunter” Leydic are back at the Old Colonial Blockhouse site. This was taken in the spring time a few years back. In the beginning Bill is out in the open field when he finds a part of what’s left of a trigger guard.

Then when Bill gets closer to the wood line and about 15 to 20 feet from the creek he gets a nice solid signal and he digs and finds a 22 shell. Then about 10 feet from that find Bill gets another fine target. Rodger right next to him cleaning out all the dead branches and throwing them pretty close to where Bill is. Ha!
Now Bill digs in while Rodger takes a break on what he is doing and starts filming and watches from a few feet away to bring you the closer to the digging. Out pops out a 1732 British Copper!!

Rodger and Bill are very excited in finding the Copper! So now both Bill & Rodger get in the thickets and maybe find more Coppers or buttons.

So now Rodger is in the thickets and he gets a nice signal. In-between Bill & Rodgers informational/insight talks they normally do; Rodger pops out a nice 30-06 bullet.

Stay tuned for part two of 4 you will see many other good finds the Time searchers made and did not made. It’s all about the friendship and the good fun we all have just getting out in the good old countryside detecting.

Come Visit Us @ www.TimeSearchers.net

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Re: Time Searchers have a new video out called "The Colonial Blockhouse"

Another great video from the time searchers!!! :thumbsup:

flylaps

Nov 26, 2007
western PA
Detector(s) used
whites MXT, Explorer XS

Always enjoy the videos time searchers!
Fantastic copper find!

Matt

OP
OP
colonial relic hunter

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used

Thank you for watching! We to love the Coppers but lately we hit a dry spell. This was taken 2 springs ago. Thanks for your support. Bill(pa)

Detectingfreak said:

OP
OP
colonial relic hunter

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used

Thanks again Matt. I am Glad you like the video. Matt have you gotten out lately?? Take care .. Bill(pa)

flylaps said:
Always enjoy the videos time searchers!
Fantastic copper find!

Matt

flylaps

Nov 26, 2007
western PA
Detector(s) used
whites MXT, Explorer XS

Hey Bill,
Yeah i try to get out 2 or 3 times a month , but this season has been pretty slow for me.
This past week has been the best with a 43 merc last weekend and a 188? V nickel today both from old foundation sites. Not great finds, but like I said, it's been a bad season for me.
Oh well, I'll keep swingin the coil.

Matt

OP
OP
colonial relic hunter

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used

Thank you for your support & for watching! If it was not for all you guys & gals we would not lasted this long posting them. Bill(pa)

Detectingfreak said:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread