Time Searchers Videos " Old Colonial Church"

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X3 & X2 and X5. Whites spectrum & silver eagle ll. Garrett ADS 4.
Time Searchers Videos " Old Colonial Church"

Rodger & I (Time Searchers) just want to thank you all for being patient with us posting up new videos. Rodger & I have been super busy like the rest of you all and not much time for anything else.

We have more than 30 or more hour’s video to process and post up for you all to see. This video is a few years old with the re-enactors stuff & the old 1788 church. This is in two parts so please check both of them out. Please post your comments and let us know what you think?

Now that I’m starting take some of the duties from Rodger have done so that he’s not doing it all. And it will be on both of our names (BillTheRelic-rjb444) and then that we can get more videos up.

We have gotten so many emails about posting more up but with no time and technical difficulties with new computers and software and old computers crashing. We are finally figuring it all out.

Rodger and I have been greatly surprised with the responses we have gotten from emails and post to videos for more. So with both of us we hope to entertain you all with re-enactors stuff, plus with there interviews and the day to day living what it was like being from the Colonial times. And museums trips we made so we can bring the history from our past right to you all. So in the next few weeks you’ll see some of these things.

Oh yes! We are going to have some great interviews from the trails of Div 8 and the finds that they found. This will be in 2 or maybe 3 parts. So in the next few weeks we will be busy and you all will see some great videos to get you all through the winter months. Well you all take care and keep beepin and let’s start the New Year better year than the last. Sorry for the long post and enjoy the videos.

Bill(pa)

topdog

Dec 2, 2007
Navarre, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye II Pinpointer
Re: Time Searchers Videos " Old Colonial Church"

Well put together video, enjoyed hearing about all of the finds throughout the years. Looking forward to watching your next video. Thanks for Sharing.

OP
OP
colonial relic hunter

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used

Thank you TopDog! It's coming along nicely now. We have video from 4 or more years but we are just learning the editing thing and making the time to do it. Topdog in the next few weeks you are going to see many artifact from French & Indian & the Indian Wars we taped over 2 or more years ago. I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks again!

Bill(pa)

potsie

Mar 16, 2008
Northeast, ALberta
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar, White's Bullseye II

Your video was put together very nicely. Enjoyed watching. Looking forward to watching some more. Thanks Potsie

OP
OP
colonial relic hunter

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used

Thank you every much for the nice comments! We do enjoy making them and showing all of you them to you all.

Bill(pa)

potsie said:
Your video was put together very nicely. Enjoyed watching. Looking forward to watching some more. Thanks Potsie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread