What's new

Time Stamp on Threads

khpony

Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
308
Reaction score
72
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rociada, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, AM Recon Sluice, Technetics Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The am and pm stamps on threads seems to be reversed on my viewing. My computer has the correct time, etc. Is it just something in my settings or are others seeing the same thing?
 
forum time offset is fubar, go to settings at the top, general settings on the right and scroll down. find time zone and reset appropriately, for you i think it GMT-7 (mountain) or GMT-6 (central)
 
Time stamps (for me) are seven hours ahead of current time.
Perhaps the Forum is showing only Zulu/GMT time --which would coincide with my local time--seven hours 'slower'.
Don.....
 
I dont see a date/time stamp on replies. You cannot tell how old or new a reply is.
 
LOL, mine was set to somewhere in South Africa! I guess I wasn't paying attention to the time stamps.
 
Someting is off I have to set mine as Central and I'm in New Mexico. Gleaner the time stamp is above your name. Jason Cool videos
 
Click "settings" at the top
"general settings" half way down on the left
scroll down and there's a place to change the time to your time zone. [may still be off though]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom