What's new

Time to "Fire" my Bank?

changedman

Greenie
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Time to "Fire" my Bank?

I am going through a string of bad luck. Four skunk boxes of halves and six skunk boxes of dimes in a row. I know Rich has "fired" banks for not giving up their silver, and I guess I should do the same. The thing is, what should I look for in a new bank? I have an account at a national "chain" right now, which allows me to go to any branch in the city. I hate to give that up. Any tips or encouragement?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Time to "Fire" my Bank?

Many others have more experience then me but i think that a bank with a different supplier may yield different results. I dont do many boxes but for me the rectangular yellow boxes have never been good . The square brown boxes have done better for me. Unfortunately the one bank i have found with those boxes wants to charge me.
 
Re: Time to "Fire" my Bank?

Give up searching and send all your silver to me. That is the only way.
 
Re: Time to "Fire" my Bank?

you didn't even skunk out a lot yet, i seen worse, how about try another branch? if thats from different branches then sure go for a new bank. i once got 4 dime boxes from one bank and got 1 rosie... i have been skunked on 3 half boxes
 
Re: Time to "Fire" my Bank?

Boxes run in cycles. Keep at it!
rileyboy
 
Re: Time to "Fire" my Bank?

I have already gone through 13 skunks and then found 67 in the next 2 boxes. Never give up!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom