What's new

Time to give back......1943 Walking Half....And the winner is........

Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

$650.25
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

OK I will give this my best shot. By looking at the pile of coins and looking at the size of the coffer cans I am going to give it a wild guess of $1853.63 . Thanks for the contest and good luck to the lucky person out there....Matt
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

$1000.00 even.

Thanks!
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

I am never very good at guessing, but I'll guess $300.07. Thanks!
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

416 $ Thanks!
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

284.32
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

$636.52
thanks for the contest ..nice pile o' change
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

343.33
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

$212.45...the exact price of my detector. Thanks for the contest, HH Charlie
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....



$261.64
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

444.44
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

$723.00

VPR
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

Montana Jim said:
$1000.00 even.
$999.99 ;D
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

the total is......$409.11

Thank you very much!
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

1313.13
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

$175.12
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

$512.76.

Thanks for doing this.
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

311.07
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

How about $392.46 Thanks :thumbsup:
 
Re: Time to give back......1943 Walking Half Dollar Giveaway plus more....

I love these contests, I just never win. :'( Hopefully this time around. ;D

$336.76

:wink: RR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom