Jim of PA Hero Member Joined Sep 23, 2012 Messages 552 Reaction score 160 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Pa Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Times are hard when you can't afford to upgrade to Charter
Papalittle Sr. Member Joined Apr 17, 2013 Messages 402 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Location Hardy, Nebraska Detector(s) used Teknetics Eurotek Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Ace 250 Teknetics Delta4000 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 11, 2014 #2 Charter? Cable company? Bank?
Jim of PA Hero Member Joined Sep 23, 2012 Messages 552 Reaction score 160 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Pa Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Papalittle said: Charter? Cable company? Bank? Click to expand... Lol TreasureNet Charter Membership
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,797 Golden Thread 0 Oct 11, 2014 #4 Papalittle said: Charter? Cable company? Bank? Click to expand... I think he means Charter Membership..
Papalittle said: Charter? Cable company? Bank? Click to expand... I think he means Charter Membership..
DeepseekerADS Platinum Member Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 15,094 Reaction score 21,756 Golden Thread 0 Location SW, VA - Bull Mountain Detector(s) used CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52 Primary Interest: Other Oct 11, 2014 #5 $20.00 but it is well worth the money for a year. But, I certainly understand hard times. I'd say that Jim sees the value as well. Keep the faith out there! Good times are coming - at least I pray so....
$20.00 but it is well worth the money for a year. But, I certainly understand hard times. I'd say that Jim sees the value as well. Keep the faith out there! Good times are coming - at least I pray so....
Jim of PA Hero Member Joined Sep 23, 2012 Messages 552 Reaction score 160 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Pa Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2014 Thread Owner #6 I was a Charter member at one time I liked the online games And now Candy Crush