What's new

Timing is almost everything

FCCDFEd

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
857
Reaction score
567
Golden Thread
0
Location
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately
needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my
gas with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee,
and noticed that everybody was staring at me....

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.
 
One night we were having a candle lit Italian dinner with a lovers atmosphere such as violins and a crooner singing in the background...

When I leaned over and kissed my love...which led to one thing or the other...

We swept the table clear of the table cloth and dishes and made mad passonate love on the table...

Like you, we will never go to that restaurant again :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom