Lord Verdigris
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2014
- Messages
- 3,935
- Reaction score
- 9,274
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- East coast Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I didn't get much today but it was nice to get out for a bit hunting. I got a broken old baby spoon,some keys and a 1932 Canadian penny. The only surprise of the day was a very tiny 1967 Finland 1 Penni. It's not worth anything but id consider it a rare find for me because I doubt I'll ever dig one up again. It had me stumped for awhile figuring out what it was. Thanks for looking! [emoji2]














Upvote
14
(Unique for being where you dug it) I enjoy digging foreign coins and tokens. That's the 1st one of those I have ever seen posted.








