TannersHatch Full Member Joined Jan 18, 2021 Messages 107 Reaction score 183 Golden Thread 0 Location Brighton, UK Detector(s) used CTX 3030 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 19, 2021 #1 This thing intrigues me. Any light that can be shed on it would be awesome. I've looked for something like it but I'm at a loss on this one. Hoping someone can help?
This thing intrigues me. Any light that can be shed on it would be awesome. I've looked for something like it but I'm at a loss on this one. Hoping someone can help?
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 20, 2021 #2 Half of a toggle clasp? Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2021 #3 Great ID too funny Upvote 0
TannersHatch Full Member Joined Jan 18, 2021 Messages 107 Reaction score 183 Golden Thread 0 Location Brighton, UK Detector(s) used CTX 3030 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 24, 2021 Thread Owner #4 Hmmm interesting toggle clasp idea. Perhaps your right... Upvote 0