What's new

Tiny but gold!

baylorhall

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
899
Reaction score
154
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out today at the lake and found this tiny 10K ring with small pink stones. I am always thrilled to find some gold! Also found a heavy ring that has no marks and has some turquoise looking stones. It doesn't respond to any cleaning, so I am not sure what it is made of.
 

Attachments

  • small gold ring.webp
    small gold ring.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 412
  • end of Sept finds.webp
    end of Sept finds.webp
    15 KB · Views: 415
Upvote 0
You hit that with the Ace 250? Great! How deep was it?
 
No, I was using my AT Pro that I got two months ago. I need to update my profile! I have found 10 or 11 rings since I got it. It was about 2-4 in. deep. I was digging everything and brought home about 5 lbs in sinkers today!
 
Nice looking ring. But I always say gold is gold no matter how big it is......Matt
 
Small or not it counts.....any gold is good gold. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
Nice Baylor! Hey where you at in North Texas? I have been mopping up the dry lakes around here as well...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom