What's new

tips for hitting it big and finding the loot

metal mania

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea dudes and dudettes i wanna hit it rich detecting and i mean da motherlode enough to live a life of luxery with da babes and beer.

so if u know of any tips r sites (maps included) leave em here

ps i will of course give u 5% of da said loot and u will get like a 100% of da glory dont delay u know it makes sense.

yours very hopefully metal mania
 
Next time you see a rainbow, have a good look around the base. :laughing7:
 
shaun7 said:
Next time you see a rainbow, have a good look around the base. :laughing7:
excellent tip shaun but i need da map plz
 
Here's one. Frank
 

Attachments

  • Boca TP-1  500.webp
    Boca TP-1 500.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 536
  • Boca TP-2 500.webp
    Boca TP-2 500.webp
    67.3 KB · Views: 549
  • Boca map 500 -2 copy.webp
    Boca map 500 -2 copy.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 555
  • Boca TP-1  500.webp
    Boca TP-1 500.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 539
  • Boca TP-2 500.webp
    Boca TP-2 500.webp
    67.3 KB · Views: 540
  • Boca map 500 -2 copy.webp
    Boca map 500 -2 copy.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 531
Hay you guys, that's 40 cubic feet of silver. wonder what that is worth! Frank
 
That would have to be irish wiskey! Frank
 
Don't you get wishes if you catch one? Should be easy after a jug of Irish whiskey :-\
 
Oops! :o Sorry guys. I drank the whisky and ate the leprechaun.. ::)
 
Wut ya needz 2 do is dis.... find yaz da deffest scorez ya canz an den da rollin be ez as bro. Pay da taxez an don b scrimpin on my 5 clix r I'll pop a cap in you azz. Go 2 da spot where da X be an start diggin, sho nough, they's sum big scorez out dere, fo shizzle.

:help:
 
The map and clues are real the rest of this thread is a joke. Frank
 
Terry Soloman said:
Oops! :o Sorry guys. I drank the whisky and ate the leprechaun.. ::)
You drank the whiskey and ate a marshmellow cupcake in the shape of Leprechaun.
I otta know because I'm Sea'mus King of the Leprechauns.

If the rest of you are looking for the motherlode then keep looking. It's out there hiding from all of us.
If it was easy to find then everyone in the world wood quit their job and find it first day out.
It's out there but harder to find then you know. Keep looking and you will score a great find once in a while.
 
metal mania said:
yea dudes and dudettes i wanna hit it rich detecting and i mean da motherlode enough to live a life of luxery with da babes and beer.

so if u know of any tips r sites (maps included) leave em here

ps i will of course give u 5% of da said loot and u will get like a 100% of da glory dont delay u know it makes sense.

yours very hopefully metal mania

"Documentation"
 
Seamuss said:
Go for it. The odds are slightly better then the lottery or getting a raise this week.
I think I got better odds of the lottery accidently sending me the money than I actually have winning it! ;D
 
IF, if you are going into Mexico,
1) You will need a passport
2) you "will" contact the ranch/property owner, before going.
If you know of a "High Class" Mexican national, that will help a lot.
Personally I have an aversion on going into Mexico.
I have no wish to be thought of as DEA or other lawenforcement personal.

IF you do find something "Great", say nothing.
Plan on how you will remove/transport and where you will "Cash it in".
Anything over 50 years old, as per Congress, is a Historical Artifact, like me.LOL
Tell no one and stay low key.
That's my 2 cents worth.
 
As the story goes, there is a large pile of human bones near the beginning of the path that ends at the cave. The Padres used the Mexicans to take the silver into the cave. The gas burned your eyes and I guess you were good for a couple of round trips unprotected before you sercomed to it. Also I imagine the volume of gas in there varies with time. It's an old story I picked up years ago that I pulled from my files. I have many more. I researched the likely locations and marked them in red on the map. It's not an X marks the spot story but it does look findable with some time and effort involved. I have gone as far as Columbus NM, but seeing the situation in Mexico, I never crossed over. Frank
 
relichunters said:
This is a joke
yes sum dudes turn my theard in2 a joke
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom