Apr 15, 2013
North Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000/DI Series 3
Whites 6000/DI Pro SL
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out with Griley, I found 14 quarters, 7 dimes and 14 copper Lincolns. He did better than me. But it was fun. Post what you found Gary.

23 Quarters, 17 Dimes (all clad) and 15 cents. Also a newer Old Timer knife, a toy car, a lighter holder and a golf ball laying in tall grass. Cool temps (45-52) and a little windy. We also did a little on site research. I enjoyed our hunt John. Hopefully there will be some more before cold weather settles in........Gary

GRiley

Apr 15, 2013
North Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000/DI Pro SL
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
John,
You know we need to go back and find the nickles. All those coins and we didn't dig a single one.

OP
OP
jarocki

jarocki

May 27, 2013
Evansville, IN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (Tracker 4)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the AT they ring a solid 56, I don't remember if I got one, but we can look. I can't this weekend, we are going down to EU. The kid got her acceptance letter today. It will have to be the following weekend.

GRiley

Apr 15, 2013
North Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000/DI Pro SL
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went hunting with Mr Jarocki again Saturday. Seems the high winds follow us when we hunt. He out scored me on Quarter counts this time but I did find two coin types he didn't. A Sacagawea and 2 nickles this time out. Good hunting with you again.........

All coins were clad and memorial..

A Sacagawea Dollar, 15 Quarters, 18 Dimes, 2 Nickles and 9 cents. Oh yeah, Also a cow as I was dumping my trash in a can.

Cow.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
jarocki

jarocki

May 27, 2013
Evansville, IN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (Tracker 4)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You didn't tell me about the cow. Anyway I dug 23 quarters, 8 dimes, and 8 copper Lincolns, got a couple of zinks. Currently just east of Rochester, NY. In route to Chickepoo, MA. Maybe I will get a chance at some old dirt.

GRiley

Apr 15, 2013
North Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000/DI Pro SL
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You didn't tell me about the cow. Anyway I dug 23 quarters, 8 dimes, and 8 copper Lincolns, got a couple of zinks. Currently just east of Rochester, NY. In route to Chickepoo, MA. Maybe I will get a chance at some old dirt.

I actually forgot about the cow until I was cleaning my pouch out at home. I seen a rubber ducky also but left it behind. I hope you do get a chance to do some hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread