What's new

tipton kokomo and surrounding area

jarocki

Sr. Member
Joined
May 27, 2013
Messages
354
Reaction score
76
Golden Thread
0
Location
Evansville, IN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (Tracker 4)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone have a place that they need help with, or does anyone want to get a club going in this area?
 
Anyone have a place that they need help with, or does anyone want to get a club going in this area?

I live in Kokomo and would love to have someone to metal detect with. Do you know any good spots in the area?
 
I saw a guy dig a gold ring in foster park Saturday, any of the parks. Any school, depends on what you are looking for.
 
Saturday is the day I am free, going to check out a couple of places in Tipton, if it rains during the week will decide what I do.
 
Welcome to the forum IndyHunter.
 
I know this was posted a year ago, but is there anything going on in north-central IN? I am a newbie; I haven't even bought my first metal detector although I think I've decided on a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505. I mainly want to learn more so that I can teach my 5th grade students a few skills (hands on science instead of just theory). Any suggestions?
 
Anyone want to meet up Saturday in Tipton? The fair ends this week and the fair grounds might be primed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom