What's new

Tis The Season

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For some reason I'm having the urge to wear a full Santa suit the next time I go detecting at the beach. Maybe do up the Excal like a reindeer so it looks like I'm taking Rudolph for a walk, paint up the scoop to look like a big candy cane over my shoulder. :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
go for it - may get you on the news
487k.gif
 
Is that a guy? :dontknow:
 
Expect every child that is there to be right by your side..... as they should be....with twinkling eyes!
 
Expect every child that is there to be right by your side..... as they should be....with twinkling eyes!

That could be a hoot! :laughing7: I need a film crew, do a beach hunting follies. Bury stuff in the sand the night before a busy Saturday, then at low tide on Saturday when the beach is absolutely slammed start finding things like a new Lincoln Continental, the remains of Bigfoot, Santa's toy bag full of toys, etc. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom