TNET Giveaway - Merry Christmas

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got a few of the new FLOWPANS[emoji769] that were first run and have the bottom bolt holes on the sides, not the ends.
(We changed that just to make mat fitting easier on our production end.)
Figured I'd grab 5 of them and do a Christmas Giveaway here.
I have to say... out of ALL the products we've developed over the past many years, I think this one is the
most FUN to use and for the size... moves a ton of dirt. If you'd like to read more about it... see
the website >>>> Flow Pan | The Gold Pan with Flow

Simple rules...
1- Just reply to this post... "I'm In"

2- Please only reply once. (FYI Anyone joining under multiple names to increase chance to win violates TN rules and will earn long timeout or ban. TreasureNet mods)

3- Open to all in the US and Canada.

On Christmas day... we'll use a random number generator to pick the winners.
(This post will not count as part of that.)
I will post the NUMBERS but won't be able to count through the list that day just FYI.

flowpancompare.jpg

undersidepan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same member has signed up under 4 new different names which violates TreasureNet rule, it also violates the game rules as well and is cheating, rules clearly state only 1 signup.

All 5 names will be eliminated from game, 4 new names are banned for good and original member is on timeout for rule violation.

Sorry if this post messes up the post count, if this post is a winner please redraw another number.

Last edited:

Bitdrop

Nov 23, 2013
Vermont
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Blisstool LTC64X v3,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread