cntrydncr1
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2007
- Messages
- 7,808
- Reaction score
- 779
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bradenton, Fl
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
- #1
Thread Owner
Took a cruise and stopped in Key West. I'm detecting the beach and run into CraigV3 and his wife. I had spoken to Craig on here about detecting on the gulf coast so I didn't expect to run into him here!
Next stop was Grand Caymen. I'm detecting the beach and a dude with dreadlocks said to me, Hey this guy Chris said to keep an eye out for you!! So he called Chris (Southernstyle) on the phone. I had told him awhile ago that I was cruising to GC and he came out to the beach to meet me!! He brought me a Tshirt that he had made especially for me. My camera battery died but will post a pic at a later date.
It was great meeting Craig and Chris unexpectedly on my cruise. Just want to say thanks to Chris for my Tshirt and taking time to come out to meet me!
Next stop was Grand Caymen. I'm detecting the beach and a dude with dreadlocks said to me, Hey this guy Chris said to keep an eye out for you!! So he called Chris (Southernstyle) on the phone. I had told him awhile ago that I was cruising to GC and he came out to the beach to meet me!! He brought me a Tshirt that he had made especially for me. My camera battery died but will post a pic at a later date.
It was great meeting Craig and Chris unexpectedly on my cruise. Just want to say thanks to Chris for my Tshirt and taking time to come out to meet me!







