Truth
Gold Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Can’t sleep wife to had a back surgery and I taken care of her to the best of my ability. She’s sleeping thank goodness and now I can’t sleep truly sleep one hour since weds at 8 am. But anyway you now how it is when you can’t sleep you experiment with VDI. Ok this hit at a solid 16 which I pass up 90% of the time the ol pulltab. Well maybe at a park or beach but I cut a man’s one acre lawn to to detect it tomorrow. 1810 property. Remember solid 16 I’m digging them all tomorrow.

Oh did I mention I’m delirious lol

Oh did I mention I’m delirious lol





so we have WHY,WHY, and WHY again ? if somebody thinks they can entertain me with an answer be my guest. so i have to wonder what good does having a digital meter really do ? say you go over a gold piece with a ctx 3030 you get a read out. and then you go over it with an at pro will the read outs be exactly the same ? anybody that wants to volunteer and come over and dig all my low tones for me you're more than welcome to.







