To be honest.....

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi All,

Well the other day it came to my attention that I need to be truthful. It may seem to be a surprise or "I knew it", or "who cares." Some might have guessed already anyway, but I will still say it openly. I am 14 years old interested in mining. The reason I never told anyone sooner was because of ridiculous thoughts. They were very absurd and I wish not I share them. I should have told you all sooner and I am sorry for that. Thanks to someone on the forum, he said it would be a good idea to share it in order to earn something more of.... I really thank him for giving me the advice and encouragement to speak up, he knows who he is. Thanks very much to you.

Sorry to everyone,
H&F909ORO

Upvote 0
Bravo man. I did too many drugs in highschool to care about education. Nothing but regrets these days.

Now i dont feel so wierd around tons of 50 year olds being 15 and at least you dont have a username for it, im now realizing ill need to change my username sooner or latee cause i wont be 15 forever

And dont worry bout it

Well since we are confessing....... I'm actually 54. Not 14.
Don't worry about the age. I have always been captivated by treasure hunting but just recently started looking. 40 years went by before I realized what was really important.
Keep that dream of flying in the Air Force. My step daughter went Army and it was a turning point in her life.
Wish I lived in your area, I would be proud to pan with you and learn from your eager enthusiasm.
All the best in all your endeavors and remember, you only live once!

Gold prospecting is a good thing to get into when your young! I started when I was about 7 or 8 years old. Still doing it every chance I get at 21. I have a gold bearing creek right behind my house so my dad and grandpa were always taking me down there when I was young then I just started going down there all the time. On the weekends and after school. I stuck with that creek for a while then my grandpa started bringing me all over exploring different places with me. He wasn't a very lucky prospector most of the time he'd give up on it and just watch me find it I could tell he had fun with it though. Great thing to do with family. I'm mostly prospecting alone nowadays though.

Gold prospecting is a good thing to get into when your young! I started when I was about 7 or 8 years old. Still doing it every chance I get at 21. I have a gold bearing creek right behind my house so my dad and grandpa were always taking me down there when I was young then I just started going down there all the time. On the weekends and after school. I stuck with that creek for a while then my grandpa started bringing me all over exploring different places with me. He wasn't a very lucky prospector most of the time he'd give up on it and just watch me find it I could tell he had fun with it though. Great thing to do with family. I'm mostly prospecting alone nowadays though.

I'm sure those priceless moments weren't waisted.

I feel like I'm 14 and feverish on the hike in. After a long day I feel like i'm 84 and feverish on the hike out...Different fever...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back