What's new

To late on the Delta 4000

Keppy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
2,873
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes Walmart raised the price from $138.00 to $205.00 i guess if you wanted one at $135.00 it is to late .. It must have been a walmart mistake on pricing again..
 
I, too, figured they had mis-priced the Delta. Glad I got my order in at the $138 price. I'll be picking it up at my local store on Monday...
 
I went to order mine tonight and saw the price change so i was to late .. I did not order it ..
 
Another one that I think Wal-Mart may have mis-priced is the Gamma 6000 at $320 when I see it for $499 everywhere else...
 
It's a still a great machine for 205.00.
 
Is this the Delta 4000? the model number says Delta-PL, just want to make sure it is the same detector. Thanks.
 
Is this the Delta 4000? the model number says Delta-PL, just want to make sure it is the same detector. Thanks.

Not sure about the PL designation, but it will probably be a push-in cable instead of screw-on at that price. They both work the same, just cant' mix and match coils if you already have some of the screw-on connector "Greeks". I bought the Gamma 6000 for $250 last week, but I just looked again and it's back to the $499 "normal" price at Walmart, but $459 at Amazon...
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom