What's new

To Lost Items Recovery....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,963
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry you got banned, I was gonna tell you....
image.webp
 
I was wondering what happened.
 
wow, who gets banned anymore?
 
He was asking for it.
 
I thought thats what he wanted? or was asking for.....about 7 times!:laughing7:

I don't know the story or the member....it was just a little comical seeing all the posts......
 
He got froggy with me last nite, I was gonna let it go, but....
 
thread please?
 
thread please?

Which one ? he started like five I think... heh

All of which the title was the same... different forums... thread title of "DELETE ACCOUNT:"

Or something to that anyway... "DELETE MY ACCOUNT" o whatever it was,,, you get the idea.
 
Threads deleted....you missed it.
See, that's what happens when you spend all nite texting my wife.
 
Threads deleted....you missed it.
See, that's what happens when you spend all nite texting my wife.

Nothing happened to me... huh ?

OH he was ALSO texting your wife :P
 
good one Daveo
 
He got froggy with me last nite, I was gonna let it go, but....

OMG, I saw that, and I was rolling on the floor!! You guys had me laughing!!!
 
Threads deleted....you missed it.
See, that's what happens when you spend all nite texting my wife.

and to be specific not all night, at my age I have to pee often
 
My God...are we a bunch of children or what?
 
OMG, I saw that, and I was rolling on the floor!! You guys had me laughing!!!

So... you were ROFLing it... whilst dave is being verbally... textfully stroked the wrong way.

And I am playing devils advocate.

Hrumph. Welp... better to have someone than no one :P
 
Last edited:
I am, till I look in a mirror
 
He started 14 "delete my account" threads
Hey can we start a "delete Jeff Gordon" thread?

laughing11.gif

Well something or someone burned his ass!
You know what burns my ass?

......A flame about three feet tall.....:laughing7:
 
Great idea....but then I would have no one to look up to me.
 
So... you were ROFLing it... whilst dave is being verbally... textfully stroked the wrong way.

And I am playing devils advocate.

Hrumph. Welp... better to have someone than no one :P

What?:icon_scratch::laughing7::icon_scratch::laughing7::tongue3:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom