For those that missed the event, this was my take of things:
Apparently, Lost_Items_Recovery was miffed because people would ONLY contact him/her when they wanted something. They would never stick around to be friends, never send Christmas cards, never invite him/her over for a ball game, a beer, or a romp in bed. :P Best as I could tell, he/she just got fed up and felt like they were being used.
Interestingly enough, they had been a member since 2012 (I think summer '12) and only had about 1,300 posts. Heck, I've been here only since Feb of THIS year and have more than double the posts. ...Guess I got lots of nuttin' to say!
It's interesting, though, how people can get at times - like feeling that you don't really make a difference in the world - like the only time anyone cares anything about you is when they want something from you. -- -- --
CRICKETS CHIRPING -- -- -- ...Guess there's a lot of that going around.
It's a good thing I know MY place in this world - how "I" rate on the food chain. I'm about as important as a fly on a cow turd. ....Hey, ...wait a minnnn....... Hmm, maybe I should make a zillion posts as well. Only mine won't be asking for a delete account. I'll be smarter and ask for CASH!! ...I'll even accept personal checks!
