What's new

To my surprise!!!!

RanMan

Greenie
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300
We had been traveling and needed to wash some clothes at the laundromat. I left at 5 in the morning on Sunday, so that when I went to do the laundry, I wouldn't have to wait around.... I stopped by the local convenience store and asked for a couple rolls of quarters for the machines.

When I opened a roll at the laundromat I noticed the coins looked a little different.... turns out to be a roll of silver quarters, dated from the 40's up to '64...

quarters.webp



RanMan
 
Upvote 0
I agree, best score of quarters I think I've seen ever. Average for whenever I do quarters is 1 silver for every $800 in clad, having a solid silver roll is unheard of in 2011. I'd without a doubt go back and buy every single roll they had.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom