What's new

To my surprise!!!!

RanMan

Greenie
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300
We had been traveling and needed to wash some clothes at the laundromat. I left at 5 in the morning on Sunday, so that when I went to do the laundry, I wouldn't have to wait around.... I stopped by the local convenience store and asked for a couple rolls of quarters for the machines.

When I opened a roll at the laundromat I noticed the coins looked a little different.... turns out to be a roll of silver quarters, dated from the 40's up to '64...

quarters.webp



RanMan
 
Upvote 0
Damn...Not just one but a Roll!!!..I would be cleaning that convience store out..
 
Wow Randy! Randolph! Randifer! You sir have found more silver quarters in canada than most of us find in USA.
Congrtulations!! Keep it up. I agree, go back and buy all the change they got. :thumbsup:
 
Now that is a nice score. One just never knows . . . .

apush :read2:
 
endthefed13 said:
Wow Randy! Randolph! Randifer! You sir have found more silver quarters in canada than most of us find in USA.
Congrtulations!! Keep it up. I agree, go back and buy all the change they got. :thumbsup:

Hey...actually I'm from Louisiana and we had traveled back down there for a while... I got them there...!
 
RanMan said:
endthefed13 said:
Wow Randy! Randolph! Randifer! You sir have found more silver quarters in canada than most of us find in USA.
Congrtulations!! Keep it up. I agree, go back and buy all the change they got. :thumbsup:

Hey...actually I'm from Louisiana and we had traveled back down there for a while... I got them there...!

Sooooooooo...did ya get that laundry done? :laughing7:
 
holy CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a lotta silver quarters!!! thats $209.28 melt at current price!!!!! great score!!!!!
 
What a great score i no how you must have felt i found two rolls a five loose this past summer at a bank made my year congrats agian. Happy hunting Ron
 
That's a great score! I love silver quarters :hello2:
 
zomgmfg!!! thats sick! i want some luck too! theyre so beautiful! pretttiieee coinsssss.

Go get me some laundry change too if you dont mind!!! (i dont even use laundromats)
 
That's the most silver quarters I've seen found at one time since I've been
on this forum. Excellent score.
rileyboy
 
LJ missed those- nice score!
 
OMG!!
my friend is searching quarters every week, i showed him your post and he was like "WHATTTT"??
Apperantly he went through $1500 in quarters to find his last silver quarter lol :D
excellent score!! :notworthy:
 
When I found them I visioned in my mind some teenager the night before....... raiding his dads stash and heading to the convenience store to get "beverages" :headbang:
 
Nice score!!
Go Back there and buy as much as you can afford

HH

Greg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom