What's new

To the administrators

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good one of the administrators please give me a message I want to ask if I can do something here before I post it
thank you
 
Good one of the administrators please give me a message I want to ask if I can do something here before I post it
thank you
Sometimes it's easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission.:dontknow: I wouldn't try it here though.:laughing7:
Marvin
 
Dusty just send me or another mod a pm telling us what it is....
 
pm sent
 
Sometimes it's easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission.:dontknow: I wouldn't try it here though.:laughing7:
Marvin
I sure wouldn't try nuttin questionable with the Banhammer being as warm as it is.
 
:icon_scratch: old post from February.

index.webp

We aren't in the dark ages anymore this is March !

index2.webp
 
Last edited:
We aren't in the dark ages anymore this is March !

View attachment 1280472[/QUOTE]

Wow... I can't wait for July!!
 
I sure wouldn't try nuttin questionable with the Banhammer being as warm as it is.

I doubt anyone gets banned who doesn't deserve it ( speaking from experience here)
 
Just jokin around, jeff.
If we don't laugh at ourselves, then everyone else will and we'll be left out of all the fun.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom