To the Ladies

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
LJ but she is retired. There a couple more that post too. Was'nt CatJ one? She has not posted in a long time though.

golden silver

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Apush,

Bonnie from Texas posted under the heading "Roll Call". She mentioned you.
When I used to road trip I'd run into all of the soccer mom CRHers on Saturday's.
HH
Rich

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
I have wifey dumping for me so i can double my dumps without raising a flag. I will only dump 205 halves at any 1 time at a TD.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
My ol lady (oops-did I say that?) is a dual-purpose teller. She is a silver block on my behalf, and she also sells my dumps to unsuspecting chr'ers. ffd

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
fistfulladirt said:
My ol lady (oops-did I say that?) is a dual-purpose teller. She is a silver block on my behalf, and she also sells my dumps to unsuspecting chr'ers. ffd
Wow that is kool and cruel at the same time

frankiefry

May 16, 2010
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV, Ace 250, Tesoro Silver uMax
Hi apush, and all forum members. You aren't alone anymore. I'm a lady CRHer and very new at the game. I've been doing pennies, nickels, and dimes for about 4 months, but just started the halfs the other day. I think I had some beginners luck with 18 40% ers out of 15 CWR's, but it sure has me hooked now. LOL Good Luck to us all! : )

Attachments

• 100_0797.JPG
    100_0797.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 230
OP
OP
apush

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Frankiefry!
Welcome! Glad to have you on board! It is very easy to get "hooked" searching for silver. I really have enjoyed it. Just wait until you find your first Walker and you will be thrilled.

Congrats on your nice haul! Again, glad to have you and good luck!

apush :read2:

dave5710

Mar 7, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer
Frankiefry, I'm not married!!! Is your avatar a quarter or a half? Nice find either way. With 3 machines I would guess that you have been detecting awhile. Another woman (I believe) who posts on here is Ju8vP3t. I'm just guessing because of her avatar.

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife helps, or helped, back when we had time to CRH. She likes to search but refuses to dump.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread