What's new

To the Ladies

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any ladies out there that par take in this activity? I hope I am not the only one. Don't want this forum to be "gender bias."

apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
LJ but she is retired. There a couple more that post too. Was'nt CatJ one? She has not posted in a long time though.

golden silver
 
Apush,

Bonnie from Texas posted under the heading "Roll Call". She mentioned you.
When I used to road trip I'd run into all of the soccer mom CRHers on Saturday's.
HH
Rich
 
I have wifey dumping for me so i can double my dumps without raising a flag. I will only dump 205 halves at any 1 time at a TD.
 
My ol lady (oops-did I say that?) is a dual-purpose teller. She is a silver block on my behalf, and she also sells my dumps to unsuspecting chr'ers. ffd
 
fistfulladirt said:
My ol lady (oops-did I say that?) is a dual-purpose teller. She is a silver block on my behalf, and she also sells my dumps to unsuspecting chr'ers. ffd
Wow that is kool and cruel at the same time
 
Hi apush, and all forum members. You aren't alone anymore. I'm a lady CRHer and very new at the game. I've been doing pennies, nickels, and dimes for about 4 months, but just started the halfs the other day. I think I had some beginners luck with 18 40% ers out of 15 CWR's, but it sure has me hooked now. LOL Good Luck to us all! : )
 

Attachments

  • 100_0797.webp
    100_0797.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 245
Hi Frankiefry!
Welcome! Glad to have you on board! It is very easy to get "hooked" searching for silver. I really have enjoyed it. Just wait until you find your first Walker and you will be thrilled.

Congrats on your nice haul! Again, glad to have you and good luck!

apush :read2:
 
Frankiefry, I'm not married!!! Is your avatar a quarter or a half? Nice find either way. With 3 machines I would guess that you have been detecting awhile. Another woman (I believe) who posts on here is Ju8vP3t. I'm just guessing because of her avatar.
 
My wife helps, or helped, back when we had time to CRH. She likes to search but refuses to dump.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom