NCPeaches
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2013
- Messages
- 2,882
- Reaction score
- 3,005
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Piedmont North Carolina
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Took a sick day and it turned out warm and sunny and I was feeling better so decided to check a spot in the creek. Glad I did because I found a pottery shard
This is the outside section
And this is the inside
Where I live this is called Burke Phase pottery, the identifier being the soapstone temper.
The next piece is a mystery. I don't think it's Native American or pottery, at first I thought it was a piece of a pipe but leaning toward a car part type pipe. My son says maybe the end of an old gun barrel. Any ideas?

This is the outside section
And this is the inside
Where I live this is called Burke Phase pottery, the identifier being the soapstone temper.The next piece is a mystery. I don't think it's Native American or pottery, at first I thought it was a piece of a pipe but leaning toward a car part type pipe. My son says maybe the end of an old gun barrel. Any ideas?

Upvote
0










