What's new

Today and last weeks finds

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
528
Golden Thread
0
Location
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finding a lot of broken ones lately
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    170.9 KB · Views: 116
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 118
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0
Last year was the worst year for me on the broken ones. Im hoping this year will be the year of the wholes. At least its worked flint
 
At least you are finding them. I have only found one whole Points so far this year and a few Scrapers. Nothing turned here yet but one site and it has been walked to death.
 
not bad at all.better than sitting on the couch
 
They look pretty good to me! It's rare I find one so I think you're lucky to find them and never know the other part might show up next time you're out.
 
Nice! I like finding broken points because at least I know I'm in the right spot and eventually I'll find intact ones. Sounds so easy right haha! HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom