H Hellbilly Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2024 Messages 207 Reaction score 1,003 Golden Thread 0 Sep 13, 2026 #1 Finds have been hard to come by lately for me. Did get a broken point and tip end of a preform Attachments 9-12-26.webp 82.8 KB · Views: 28 9-12-26-1.webp 89 KB · Views: 19 Upvote 0
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,957 Reaction score 36,635 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 14, 2026 #2 Nice, I bet it's been hot while you're digging too.
R russau Gold Member Joined May 29, 2005 Messages 9,536 Reaction score 10,823 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Louis, missouri Sep 14, 2026 #3 Everything is out for me for some more time after my shoulder surgery. BUT I'd sure like to get out along a dry creek bed and do some looking around !
Everything is out for me for some more time after my shoulder surgery. BUT I'd sure like to get out along a dry creek bed and do some looking around !
H Hellbilly Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2024 Messages 207 Reaction score 1,003 Golden Thread 0 Sep 14, 2026 Thread Owner #4 newnan man said: Nice, I bet it's been hot while you're digging too. Click to expand... Hot aint the word. The devil dont even like this weather. This is the only thing that can keep me out there for a few hours. Attachments fan.webp 102.1 KB · Views: 11
newnan man said: Nice, I bet it's been hot while you're digging too. Click to expand... Hot aint the word. The devil dont even like this weather. This is the only thing that can keep me out there for a few hours.