Today at the Beach

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone,

I went to the beach with the Garrett Infinium L/S for a quick hunt since the temperature was around 40 degrees. Could not work the “dry” sand area; still frozen below two inches. So I tried to work the transition area, not much better than the dry sand. Well as good fortune would have it the tide was receding! So I was able to follow the tide outward. Found some clad ($ 1.86), a 22 cal. spent bullet, some plated jewelry and lots of junk. I was excited to get out, put on the headphones, listen to the beautiful WEEOOO detector sounds and enjoy the detecting experience!

Regards,

Upvote 5
feels good just to get out sometimes, it is relaxing.... most of the time

Good for you!

Glad to see you made it out!

Did the detector have any problems with the salt water?

Hello Whadifind,

The Garrett Infinium L/S operated flawlessly; just not much to find today and only covered a small area. I did get my exercise; dug a few 15" holes for a quarter.

Regards,

I'm planning to go out tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.....

Glad you got out bud! Feels good. I wish I could but it's gonna be at least a month. I'm gonna send my machine in for an upgrade and live vicariously thru all of you. So keep at it bud. I need you all right now :-)

Hello Ahab8,

With all of your great finds, we live vicariously through you and your adventures! :notworthy:

Regards,

Hello Ahab8,

With all of your great finds, we live vicariously through you and your adventures! :notworthy:

Regards,

My adventures right now involve me going from the couch to the fridge for some food. Not very exciting but I have t been hurt so far lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back