• 50коп.jpg
    50коп.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 366
Upvote 0

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
Well Nahabit, I see you have picked up some great American slang!! Don't be unhappy, we all have MANY days like that. Well, at least I do.......LOL (laughing out loud)!

vicki

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
At least you found a coin! And thats better than nothing! Glad to see you are out digging. How do you like the new detector so far? Is it working well for you?

A

Aguila

They can't all be winners. Nice shovel.....maybe you needed that for your next find. Good luck and HH....Aguila

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I take it you were hunting around cattle. ;D ;D I have more bad days than good days in terms of finds. It just takes that good day to keep me going. HH Burdie

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
gypsyheart said:
At least you found a coin! And thats better than nothing! Glad to see you are out digging. How do you like the new detector so far? Is it working well for you?
Sometimes he starts to work very strange.... Starts to peep changing a tonality and the cursor on the screen starts to run there here, He can peep even when I raise him highly upwards, and recently he could not find out a gold chain which my friend has put on the ground for the test I think problem in batteries can? ???

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Coin detectors have problems with gold chains, as its not all in one big chunk. Do you have the instruction book translated?

Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nahabit said:
gypsyheart said:
Sometimes he starts to work very strange.... Starts to peep changing a tonality and the cursor on the screen starts to run there here, He can peep even when I raise him highly upwards, and recently he could not find out a gold chain which my friend has put on the ground for the test I think problem in batteries can? ???

Your detector might be picking up radio frequency interference from somewhere, unless you're detecting in a very remote area.

I get days where I find trash and bull s..., but at least your 50 Kopek coin is more beautiful than our Lincoln Memorial cent ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread